Are You In? - (R-U-N)

Welcome to my journey of writing, editing and publishing my first independently published novel, "Fish and Grits". Although this blog is about the adventures of publishing it is an inclusive journey, open to all who chose to join me on the path. It is not only my story, it is also your story, your dream. The "Are You In Campaign" is a partnership of people, spirit and vision. It is a connection - a power grid that grows stronger with each person who supports another person. It is about encouragement, wisdom, and advice. ARE YOU IN? Together our dreams can light up the world!







Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fish and Grits Cover Design/Author Photo


Well you voted, you've waited while I recovered from a stomach virus, and now - "Fish and Grits" the cover, and the author's photo that you chose! 

Thanks so much for voting.

Okay, I cheated on the cover.  I went with the fish face, which was the most popular, but I lightened the design a bit.

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment